Transition Made Easy
Quick Study is an easy, FAST, affordable way to learn about your subject(s),
most lamented cards are less than $6. FREE downloads are also available.
If you're just getting started you may need to simplify
1. Try to line up your career search the first three days of the week.
Get an idea(s) of your career interest. Research the subject, then
implement what you have discovered about the requirements.
2. Create a resume and/or cover letter using some of the words
that match what they are looking for. Use action verbs, available
at this link. Fax or email early morning before 9 a.m.. Call the
company(s) for information or interview about the position
Tuesday morning, before 9 a.m..
2. Purchase magazines, or books from the library, and/or free
trade magazines about that particular career(s) opportunity
so that you can be current with present or future changes in
4. Check out different websites on the subject(s), along with the
company(s) your are interested in. Read their blog post, and
newsletters. Keep in mind the names of individuals or departments
that match your ideal career choice, and perhaps email and/or
call them directly.
5. Explore careers using O*Net OnLine My Next Move, by keywords,
industry, or what you like to do in your Career² Small Business...
NEW TREND IN WORK FROM HOME
Get Paid for TESTING SITES. Free setup & instant activation....
JOIN FOR FREE! Sign Up Here